Net Wt. 2oz (56.69g)
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. DO NOT CONSUME
Use with care as charcoal will stain
It is recommended that if used to absorb negative energy. Discard properly.
Use to remove curses, jinxes, and hexes. Carry some in a bag or mojo in your pocket to keep away bad people and evil forces.
Witch’s Black Salt will render enemies powerless while in your area.
Add a drop of oil of your own, for a specific purpose to infuse it with additional energy
A few ways to use Witch’s Black Salt
- Create a perimeter around your home to circle it with protection
- Hide a small bag in the workplace to absorb gossip, negativity, anger, or moodiness. Replace every month.
- Add a tiny bit to floor washes and mop water to cleanse areas of negativity
- Keep some in a bowl under your bed to help prevent nightmares
- Put a line across your doorways, doorsteps, and windowsills to keep evil out, reflect back slander/jealousy to its sender, and deter unwanted company
- Dress your ritual/magick candles
- Sprinkle on neighbors/unwanted visitors yard, office, room, apartment, or footsteps to create a barrier against them or make them move away
- Sprinkle on an enemies territory to weaken them
- Use in conjunction with spells or magick items to amplify them
Getting Rid of Witch’s Black Salt
- Bury it into the Earth away from your home to ground the energies. Some will bury it into the area of their enemy.
- Throw into a running source of water such as a river, creek, or brook
- Sweep out of home while visualizing negativity leaving or unwanted visitors never returning