All facts, details & recommendations on our website are provided for information purposes only and are not intended to diagnose, prescribe or replace the advice of professionals.
- Customer comments and feedback about product effectiveness are provided voluntarily and based on personal opinions. They are individual perceptions & expectations of a particular product and should not be substituted for medical advice.
- Our recommendations are based on widely accepted information about ingredients.
- Skin care products are not a medication, and we can only make recommendation for suitability of our products in certain skin ailments & conditions. Any recommendations accepted by a purchaser are accepted entirely at the purchaser’s risk.
- By purchasing our products you accept responsibility to check with a professional before using any products that may interfere with pregnancy, drugs, or medical conditions.
- By purchasing our products you recognize and accept the fact that some ingredients may still cause sensitivity in susceptible individuals and that Earths Curious Goods, LLC will not be held responsible for such occurrences. If you have a specific allergy or sensitivity, DO NOT use ingredients that may trigger a reaction. If you are uncertain about possible sensitivity, always do a patch test before use or consult your healthcare professional. Discontinue use if a reaction occurs.
- The information on this website has been compiled from published sources and is provided only as a guide. Although every effort has been taken to ensure that information published on this site is correct and up to date, Earths Curious Goods, LLC cannot guarantee the accuracy of all information presented, and accepts no liability in respect of any omission or error. The customer should always satisfy themselves as to the ultimate suitability of a product for an intended application. Earths Curious Goods, LLC accepts no liability in the unlikely event of an adverse reaction occurring when using one of its products
- Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
- DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXCLUDE ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS AND REPRESENTATIONS WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THIS WEB SITE, YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SUPPLIED, OFFERED TO BE SUPPLIED OR ADVERTISED OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE; AND LIABILITY (INCLUDING FOR NEGLIGENCE) TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE IN RESPECT OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE (INCLUDING SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE), COSTS AND EXPENSES SUFFERED BY YOU OR CLAIMS MADE AGAINST YOU ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY USE OF THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SUPPLIED, OFFERED TO BE SUPPLIED OR ADVERTISED OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE). THE MATERIALS AT THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL EARTHS CURIOUS GOODS, LLC OR ITS AGENTS OR OFFICERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION, INJURY OR DEATH) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS, EVEN IF EARTHS CURIOUS GOODS, LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGES.IN THE EVENT THAT TERMS, CONDITIONS OR WARRANTIES ARE IMPLIED BY LAW AND CANNOT BE EXCLUDED, THEN THOSE TERMS CONDITIONS OR WARRANTIES ARE INCLUDED HOWEVER OUR LIABILITY IS LIMITED AT OUR OPTION TO ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING.IN THE CASE OF THE SUPPLY OF GOODS:A) THE REPLACEMENT OF THE GOODS OR THE SUPPLY OF EQUIVALENT GOODS;B) THE PAYMENT OF THE COST OF REPLACEMENT OF THE GOODS OR THE SUPPLY OF EQUIVALENT GOODS; ORC) THE REPAIR OF THE GOODS OR PAYMENT OF THE COST OF REPAIR OF GOODS; AND IN THE CASE OF THE SERVICES, SUPPLYING THE SERVICES AGAIN OR PAYING THE COST OF SUPPLYING THE SERVICES AGAIN.
- We are required by law to state that anything we sell is for entertainment purposes only. We are not responsible for anything that happens, or does not happen, once the buyer takes ownership of any of our items. You must be at least 18 years old to transact on this site. If you are under 18 years of age you must have parental consent. If we are made aware you do not have parental consent, your order will be cancelled. Purchases made of our products and/or services is done so at your own risk. We are not responsible for misuse of any of the items from our collection and should not be used in lieu of professional, legal, medical, financial or psychiatric advice or care. We are not responsible how buyers of our products & services choose to implement them. Anyone who purchases here does so of their own, free will and how they utilize our products & services in the practices of their daily life is beyond our control.
- Candle care and candle burning is a responsibility, please burn safely! Earths Curious Goods, LLC is NOT responsible for damage or injury due to lack of care and attention when burning our candles, incense, or using wax tarts.
- Except where necessary for viewing the information on the http://www.earthscuriousgoods.com website on your browser, or as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 or other applicable laws, no information on this website may be reproduced, adapted, uploaded to a third party, linked to, framed, performed in public, distributed or transmitted in any form by any process without the specific written consent of Earths Curious Goods, LLC.
BY ORDERING FROM OUR WEBSITE YOU CONFIRM YOU HAVE READ THIS DISCLAIMER.