5 Ways To Be Thankful
Thanksgiving is a word that should give you a new start and be grateful. Could your life use a little more love and gratitude?
Here are five ways to be thankful:
- Notice the little things in life. You might find that the little things you might have missed turn out to be the most important things.
- See things from another’s perspective. What’s it like to walk in their shoes?
- Realize that time is precious. Re-align your priorities and remember that time is free but its priceless. Its the one thing we all run out of and its up to you to be the navigator of your life. Set aside time regularly to be quiet and reflect.
- Send a thank you from the heart. That’s right! Take a moment to tell someone thank you. Show how much you appreciate them and all they do. Write a thank you letter, send a text, or create an e-mail. Be creative. Studies show that people feel 100% happier after doing so and people who delivered their thanks in person, found a greater level of optimism and fewer negative thoughts.
- Give Back. Volunteer some of your time at a local charity. Help out a friend/loved one in need. See if you can work at a food bank or local shelter. Be generous toward those with less and not envious of those with more than you.
Be kind, Be loving, Be thankful!!