Soy wax is a natural, renewable resource and is biodegradable. Cleans up with plain soap and water. This soy candle is handmade with lots of quality and time put into it. All candles are made in small batches in order to preserve quality.
Approximate Net Weight: 10oz (283.49g)
Approximate Burn Time: 60-80 hours
Candle Burning Tips
• Always keep your wick centered and trimmed to 1/4”
• Allow the candle to burn for 2 – 4 hours each time you light it
• Always place the candle on a heat resistant surface when burning it
• Keep the burning candle away from children, pets, drafts, & flammable objects
• Do not move the candle while it is burning or if the wax is liquid
• Scents are best distributed in rooms without open doors or open windows
We handcraft all of our soy wax tarts in small batches with pure soy wax and premium fragrance oils or essential oils to ensure a toxic free experience.
To use these wax tart melts, simply place one section cube in your tea light burner or electric wax burner. When you turn your burner off, the wax will harden up and can be reused again and again. The wax can be reheated and cooled several times (between 8-10 hours total) until the desired fragrance is no longer met.
You will get one package of scented wax melts that contains six wax warmer melts.
Net Weight: 2oz (56.70g)